Range Upper Back Panel

This upper back panel (part number 139004600) is for ranges.Upper back panel INSER PART NUMBER covers the back of the range between the cooktop and the oven.Shut off the electrical power and gas supply to the range before repair. Wear work gloves to protect your hands during the repair.